Biomor™Cleaner and Deodorizer
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Weight||8.18 kg||Weight||6.2 kg|
|System||Dilution control||System||Dilution control|
|Option 3||Option 4|
|Weight||16.18 kg||Weight||16.18 kg|
|System||Dilution control||System||Free pour|
- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
BIOMOR CLEANER AND DEODORIZER is a microbial based formulation that contains a proprietary blend including bacterial spores that effectively eliminates stains and odour molecules long after the clean-up stage in institutional and industrial settings. To be used on all surfaces including carpets, upholstery, textiles, curtains, hard surfaces and in areas such as compost bins, garbage collection areas, washrooms and gym lockers. It attacks odours such as urine, smoke, skunk, vomit and other organic soils. It can also be used for carpet spot removal due to its innovative formulation. BIOMOR CLEANER AND DEODORIZER is the result of intensive R&D efforts to engineer a solution that goes beyond the capability of other products currently on the market.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Do not mix the product with sanitizing agents.
Best results are seen when applied to damp surfaces and the area is kept wet as long as possible. Pre-test a small area first for colourfastness.
FOR CARPET SPOT REMOVAL OR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
1. Spray fabric until wet. Use 100 ml / l of water (13 oz / US gal). 2. Using a wet sponge, clean area and blot excess moisture with clean towel. 3. Let remainder of moisture air dry naturally. 4. Spray lightly onto fabric for odour control.
FOR CARPET MACHINE CLEANING
1. For whole carpet cleaning with carpet extraction equipment, use 31 ml / l of water (4 oz / US gal). 2. For “heavy duty” carpet cleaning use 100 ml / l of water (13 oz / US gal).
TO REMOVE ODOURS FROM BELOW CARPET PADDING
1. Use 100 ml / l of water (13 oz / US gal) and using a wet sponge, clean area and blot excess moisture with clean towel. 2. Repeat if necessary until odour is eliminated.
TO DEODORIZE SURFACES (DESKS, COUNTERS, CHAIRS, CARPETS, CURTAINS, GARBAGE BINS, SHOES, GYM LOCKERS)
1. Spray directly onto the surface emitting odours, wipe clean if applicable. Complete odour neutralization will occur within 5-10 minutes. 2. Repeat as needed for tough applications.
1. Dilute 31 ml / l of water (4 oz / US gal) – 100 ml / l of water (13 oz / US gal). 2. Spray directly onto the surface. 3. Leave wet for about 5 minutes then wipe clean. 4. Repeat as needed for tough applications.
To increase the performance of the product, it must be used on a regular basis.