- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
EP76 Cream Cleanser quickly and easily removes soil, stubborn stains, grease, soap scum, and scuff marks from a variety of surfaces leaving them smooth and clean. EP76 Cream Cleanser clings to both vertical and horizontal surfaces providing a longer contact time to ensure superior cleaning and more effective stain removal. It is ideal for sinks, wash basins, bathtubs, shower stalls, chrome, copper, brass, stainless steel, porcelain, enamel, ceramic tiles, and many other hard surfaces.
- No Tetrasodium Salt of EDTA.
- No glycol ethers.
- No phosphates.
- 0% VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- INGREDIENTS ARE READILY BIODEGRADABLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH OECD 301
1. Squeeze EP76 onto a damp sponge or cloth and apply to soiled area. You may also squeeze EP76 directly onto surface to be cleaned.
2. Agitate to loosen soil. Rinse with water or remove with damp sponge or cloth.
3. Polish surface with a clean dry cloth.