- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
EP83 is a high performance, ultra low odour, butyl free, ammonia free floor stripper. It has been specially designed to remove conventional zinc crosslinked finishes as well as environmentally preferable zinc free floor finishes.
EP83 is a highly concentrated rapid response stripper that dissolves multiple coats of finish without the strong and unpleasant odour associated with conventional strippers. EP83 rinses quickly without leaving residual alkali to interfere with finish application.
All ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
** Please note: To avoid excess foaming, pour water first and then EP83.
1) Dilute 1 part EP83 with 20 parts cold water and test in small area to verify compatibility with floor before applying generally.
2) Apply liberally to floor surface and keep the floor surface wet with the stripper solution for 5 to 10 minutes depending upon build-up of finish.
3) Agitate using a mop, a floor machine or an autoscrubber fitted with an appropriate stripping pad.
4) Pick up the stripping solution and residues using a wet vacuum or autoscrubber. Re-apply stripping solution and agitate if needed.
5) Thoroughly rinse floor with cold water to remove left over residues from stripping.
Allow floor to dry before applying a floor finish.