- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
KLINGER is a formulation designed to effectively and effortlessly clean bowls, urinals, ceramic, fibreglass and porcelain.
- Mild citric acid based all-purpose cleaner for porcelain and tile.
- Thick lotion clings to all vertical surfaces rendering cleaning fast and scrub-free.
- Cleans and deodorizes in one application. Effectively removes hard water deposits, soap scum and urine salts.
- Cleans – Descales – Deodorizes.
- Will not harm plumbing systems.
- No VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- No APE (Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates).
- Phosphate free.
- Organic ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
TOILETS AND URINALS: Squirt a light stream of KLINGER over the inside bowl area. Spread around the bowl and under the rim with a bowl mop. Allow to work for 3 to 5 minutes, then flush clean. Wipe bowl exterior and seat with a sponge or cloth.
BATHS, BASINS, SHOWER STALLS: Pre-wet surface. Apply a light stream of KLINGER on surface and immediately spread with a mop or sponge. Rinse thoroughly. Excellent for removing rust, scum, calcium and other scale deposits.
USE ONLY ON ACID-RESISTANT SURFACES.