- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
SANI STUFF is designed for use in food service establishments, food plants, restaurants, bars, dairies, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools, athletic/recreational facilities/tanning spas and institutions where disinfection, sanitization and deodorization is of prime importance. Effective on: floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic, surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, cabinets, tables, chairs, tanning beds and telephones.
When used as directed, SANI STUFF is formulated to disinfect precleaned inanimate, hard surfaces such as walls, floors, tables and counters.
Apply SANI STUFF with mop, cloth, sponge or trigger sprayer. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
Remove gross filth and soil deposits. A pre-cleaning step is required and recommended for heavily soiled areas.
1) Add 22 mL of SANI STUFF per 4 L of water (1:182) using the portion aid provided.
2) Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes, and then remove excess liquid.
SANI STUFF, when used as directed, is effective against: Staphylococcus aureus; Salmonella choleraesuis; Listeria monocytogenes; Yersinia enterocolitica; Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, E.coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus (Vancomycin intermediate resistant); Influenza A-2 Japan; Herpes Simplex 1; Adenovirus Type 5; Vaccinia virus; Influenza A / Turkey / Wisconsin; Newcastle disease virus; Laryngotracheitis virus.
1) Prepare a 200 ppm active quaternary solution by adding 8 mL of SANI STUFF to 4 L of water using the portion aid provided.
2) Allow solution to work for at least 1 minute, and then remove excess liquid.
3) NO POTABLE WATER RINSE IS REQUIRED. This product is an effective sanitizer when diluted in water up to 650 ppm hardness (CaCO3).