Clean for Health
Avmor’s practices encompasses a commitment to health and community by ensuring safer cleaning solutions, proper training and education for safe handling of products that contain less harmful chemicals for a healthy clean.
- Dedicated to the community since its inception in the heart of Old Montreal, Avmor prioritizes the role of education.
- Providing education and training (both hands on and video) support and guidance for customers and users.
- Promoting disinfection of critical touch points.
- Manufacturing safer cleaning solutions to ensure custodian’s safety and eliminating harmful effects caused by harsh chemicals.
- Ensuring improved indoor air quality through cleaning programs.
- Hosting Green Cleaning for Health Forums involves Avmor in the community through education about sustainable green products.
Clean for the Environment
Health is a necessity and clean is Avmor’s duty; let our innovative products ensure a healthier environment while adhering and surpassing sustainable objectives and manufacturing in accordance with ISO 14001 standards.
- Avmor has been on the forefront of the cleaning industry for over 65 years.
- Health and sanitation are a priority; sustainable strategies maximize products’ efficiency.
- Avmor’s responsibility of developing innovative technologies to deliver optimal results.
- Social and environmental responsibility is integral to Avmor, offering a line of over 50 UL Ecologo certified cleaning solutions.
- The use of innovative cleaning products demonstrates that high performance does not require compromising sustainability objectives.
- Selecting raw materials and developing formulations that do not have negative impacts on our landfills.
Clean for Performance
Avmor has remained at the industry forefront, defining product performance standards and striving for the safest and most cost-effective cleaning solutions for professional use.
- ISO 9001 certification attests to our dedication to quality and commitment to enhance customer satisfaction.
- On-site Quality Control and Quality Assurance Lab, Regulatory Affairs Department, and Microbiology Lab. Total of 7 chemists.
- Continuously manufacturing cleaning solutions with the objective of upholding efficient and environmentally conscious practices that consistently exceed expectations.
- A rarity in Canada, Avmor’s outstanding facilities manufactures using cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) procedures, which is a prerequisite for manufacturing hand soaps that include antiseptic claims for DIN (Drug Identification Number) and NPN (Natural Product Number) approved products.
- National efforts through, qualified and CIMS (Cleaning Industry Management Standard) certified Sales Representatives to provide cleaning and maintenance solutions and training support to distributers and end users to ensure optimal performance and safety.