Biomor™Cleaner and DeodorizerPrint
For SKU 2268259030(2.8 L) we recommend purchasing this accessory kit 0000025026.
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Weight||8.18 kg||Weight||6.2 kg|
|System||Dilution control||System||Dilution control|
|Option 3||Option 4|
|Weight||16.18 kg||Weight||16.18 kg|
|System||Dilution control||System||Free pour|
- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
BIOMOR CLEANER AND DEODORIZER has a bioactive formulation that contains a proprietary blend including bacterial spores that effectively eliminates stains and odour molecules long after the clean-up stage in institutional, industrial and food service settings. Ideal to be used on all surfaces including all types textiles (carpets, curtains, shoes, upholstery) and in areas such as compost bins, garbage collection areas, washrooms and gym lockers. It attacks odours such as urine, smoke, skunk, vomit and other organic soils. BIOMOR CLEANER AND DEODORIZER is the result of intensive R&D efforts to engineer a solution that goes beyond the capability of other products currently on the market.
NOTE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Do not mix the product with sanitizing agents. To avoid excess foaming, pour water first or place dilution
control system as close to the side of the container being filled. Improper use or dilution may lead to increased risk of health effects.
Best results are seen when applied to damp surfaces and the area is kept wet as long as possible. For textiles: pre-test a small area first for
DEODORIZE ALL TYPES OF SURFACES:
1) Spray directly onto surface emitting odours, wipe if applicable. Complete odour neutralization will occur within 5-10 minutes.
2) Repeat as needed for tough applications.
CARPET SPOT REMOVAL OR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING:
1) Spray fabric until wet.
2) Using a wet terry towel, clean area and then blot excess moisture with a clean towel.
3) Let air dry.
1) Solution can be used as a prespray and/or with a carpet extractor.
2) Follow the carpet extractor directions.
WASHROOM, HARD SURFACE AND FLOOR CLEANING:
1) Spray directly onto surface or apply with a mop or autoscrubber.
2) Leave wet for about 5 minutes. Agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
3) Repeat as needed for tough applications.
To increase the performance of the product, it must be used on a regular basis.
|Dilution ratio||(1 part product : x parts water OR quantity of product / total quantity of solution)|
|Light Duty or Carpet and Floor Cleaning||1:32
29 ml / 946 ml
115 ml / 3.78 L
1 oz / 32 oz
3.9 oz / 1 US gal
|Heavy Duty or Carpet Spot Removal and Upholstery Cleaning||1:10
86 ml / 946 ml
344 ml / 3.78 L
2.9 oz / 32 oz
11.6 oz / 1 US gal