EP68 Carpet Cleaner 4 in 1
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2049257001||Item #||2049276030|
|Weight||8.16 kg||Weight||17.03 kg|
|System||Dilution control||System||Dilution control|
|Option 3||Option 4|
|Item #||2049278001||Item #||N/A|
NOTE: To avoid excess foaming, pour cold water first or place dilution control system as close to the side of the container being filled. It is recommended to wear protective gloves and safety glasses. Improper use or dilution may lead to increased risk of health effects and affect product performance. Always use with cold water. Pretest for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area of the carpet.CARPET CLEANING or CARPET SPOTTING:
1) Apply solution to surface to be cleaned with a bonnet machine, carpet extractor, spray bottle, terry towel or brush.
2) Agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
3) Once soils are loosened, pick-up solution with an extractor, wet/dry vacuum or a damp cloth.
TRAFFIC LANE CLEANER:
1) Using a portable sprayer, spray a fine mist of EP68 over the soiled carpet. Let stand for few minutes, making sure the product does not dry.
2) Proceed to clean following your equipment directions.
1) Remove excess deposits with rigid spatula or scraper.
2) Apply with sprayer (saturate deposit). Allow to work for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) Absorb with terry towel or extract.
4) Rinse with tap water and extract. For difficult and hard to remove deposits, repeat steps.
After the carpet is dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove any potential residue remaining from the cleaner.
Although this product has extremely reduced risk, if you are suffering from asthma or chemical sensitivity you may want to avoid the area for at least 24 hours.
|Dilution ratio||(1 part product : x parts water OR quantity of product / total quantity of solution)|
7 ml / 946 ml
31 ml / 4 L
0.2 oz / 32 oz
1 oz / 1 US gal
|Traffic Lane Cleaner||1:250
4 ml / 946 ml
16 ml / 4 L
0.1 oz / 32 oz
0.5 oz / 1 US gal
|Specific Gravity||1.015 – 1.035|
|pH||5.5 – 6.5|
|Refractive Index||16.0 – 22.0%|