EP77 Heavy Duty Washroom CleanerPrint
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2096257001||Item #||2096276030|
|Weight||8.36 kg||Weight||17.47 kg|
|System||Dilution control||System||Dilution control|
|Option 3||Option 4|
|Item #||2096278001||Item #||N/A|
- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
Avmor’s ECOPURE EP77 is an environmentally preferable heavy duty washroom cleaner that quickly and easily removes soil,
stubborn stains, limescale, soap scum and hard water deposits. EP77 is formulated to clean and deodorize ceramic tiles,
porcelain, sinks, bathtubs, urinals and bowls as well as newer acrylic shower installations and many other hard surfaces leaving
them shiny and film-free.
• No EDTA.
• No glycol ethers.
• No phosphates.
• No APE’s (Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylates).
• 0% VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
• INGREDIENTS ARE READILY BIODEGRADABLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH OECD 301 STANDARD.
** PLEASE NOTE: To avoid excess foaming, pour water first and then EP77.
1) For mop buckets, mix 57 ml (2 oz) of EP77 per 3.78 L (1 gallon) of cold water (1:64) using the portion aid provided. For
946 ml (32 oz) spray bottles, mix 15 ml (0.5 oz) of EP77 using cold water (1:64).
2) Apply solution to surface being cleaned with a mop, cloth or sponge.
3) Agitation with a brush or scrubbing pad may speed up the cleaning action.
4) Once soils are loosened simply wipe away with a cloth or mop.