EP84 UHS Floor FinishPrint
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2294278001||Item #||2294334001|
|Weight||17.35 kg||Weight||17.23 kg|
|System||Free pour||System||Free pour|
- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
EP84 UHS Floor Finish is designed with the newest in environmentally preferable polymer technology. EP84 is a premium, low odour floor finish that was designed to provide a high-gloss finish. It is a zinc-free finish that provides high initial gloss that withstands burnishing over time. It has excellent gloss retention after months of detergent scrubbing and maintenance. EP84 allows for outstanding soil resistance including detergent, water, black heel mark and scuff marks. EP84 exhibits exceptional leveling characteristics with no mop drag, resulting in fast surface coverage and maximum labor savings. High speed dry burnishing is highly recommended for optimal performance. EP84 is the floor finish of choice for high traffic locations. Excellent for vinyl composition, linoleum, sheet vinyl, concrete, terrazzo, quarry, Mexican tile and most resilient type flooring.
- Formaldehyde Free.
- Metal Free.
- APE Free.
- Low VOC’s.
- Low Odour.
- Organic ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
1. On a stripped floor, apply 2-3 coats of EP84 with a clean mop or wax applicator.
2. Allow each coat to dry completely, normally 30 minutes before recoating.
3. Apply additional coats depending on gloss expectations and traffic conditions.
4. Burnish when dry to a “Wet Look” shine. Using a high speed burnisher, polish the floor to remove scratches, scuff marks and to harden the surface.
RECYCLING: This product package including the container, label, and shipping carton are all designed to be recycled. Follow all Federal, Provincial and Local regulations regarding waste disposal.