EP87 Ultra Floor StripperPrint
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2358278001||Item #||2358334001|
|Weight||17.10 kg||Weight||21.60 kg|
|System||Free pour||System||Free pour|
- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
EP87 Ultra Floor Stripper is a high performance floor stripper. It has been designed to remove both conventional and environmentally preferable floor finishes. EP87 is a concentrated floor stripper that dissolves multiple coats of finish without the strong and unpleasant odour associated with conventional strippers. EP87 rinses quickly without leaving residual alkali to interfere with finish application.
• Butyl free • No EDTA / NTA
• Ammonia free • Low VOC’s
• Zinc free • Low Odour
• No Formaldehyde • All ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
Please note: To avoid excess foaming, pour water first and then EP87. Test in a small area to verify compatibility with the floor.
LIGHT DUTY: Dilute 1 part stripper with 10 parts of cold water.
MEDIUM DUTY: Dilute 1 part stripper with 6 parts of cold water.
HEAVY DUTY: Dilute 1 part stripper with 4 parts of cold water.
1) Apply diluted EP87 to the floor and allow to work for 5 to 10 minutes making sure that the floor is kept wet.
2) If required, agitate using a mop, a single disk rotary floor machine or an autoscrubber with the appropriate stripping pad.
3) Pick-up the stripping solution and residues using a wet vacuum or autoscrubber.
4) Thoroughly rinse floor with cold water to remove left over residues and to reach a neutral pH (verify with a pH test strip).
5) Allow floor to dry before applying Avmor’s floor finish. When required, use with GreenSeal™ certified floor finish.
PRECAUTIONS FOR FOOD PLANTS:
For non-food contact surfaces only. Avoid contamination of food during use. Do not store in food-processing or food-storage area.
This product package including the container and shipping carton are all designed to be recycled.
Follow all Federal, Provincial and Local regulations regarding waste disposal.
All ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard