• Butyl free
• Ammonia free
• Zinc free
• No formaldehyde
• No EDTA / NTA
• Low VOC’s
• Low odour
• All ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
NOTE: Ensure adequate ventilation. To avoid excess foaming, pour water first and then EP87. Test in a small area to verify compatibility with the floor. Improper use or dilution may lead to increased risk of health effects and affect product performance. Always use with cold water.
1) Apply diluted EP87 to the floor and allow to work for 5 to 10 minutes making sure that the floor is kept wet.
2) If required, agitate using a mop, a single disk rotary floor machine or an autoscrubber with the appropriate stripping pad.
3) Pick-up the stripping solution and residues using a wet vacuum or autoscrubber.
4) Thoroughly rinse floor with cold water to remove left over residues and to reach a neutral pH (verify with a pH test strip).
5) Allow floor to dry before applying Avmor’s floor finish. When required, use with GreenSeal® certified floor finish.
|Specific Gravity||1.020 – 1.025|
|pH||7.5 – 8.0|
|Refractive Index||27.0 – 28.0%|