ERADIK8 RTU All Purpose Disinfectant Cleaner and Sanitizer
This product kills SARS Associated Coronavirus and is likely to kill SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2463210001||Item #||2463278001|
|Weight||12.3 kg||Weight||17 kg|
|System||Free pour||System||Free pour|
This non-abrasive product is specially formulated to clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces of: furniture, appliances, bathrooms, garbage cans, toilet bowls, urinals, floors, personal protective safety equipment, gym equipment and mats, metal surfaces, stainless steel, porcelain, glazed ceramic tiles, and plastic surfaces. Ready-to-use disinfectant will not harm most surfaces: including acrylic, sealed fiberglass and vinyl. Do not use on unpainted wood.
It contains no solvent, alcohol or bleach and is recommended for use in offices, education facilities, hospitality, nursing homes, healthcare, recreational facilities, camp sites, animal housing areas, farm premises, prisons, transportation and mortuaries.
Consult product reference sheet for more information on its effectiveness.
USE DIRECTIONS FOR CLEANING:
NOTE: This product is not for use on critical and semi-critical medical device surfaces.
Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or microfiber cloth.
DISINFECTING, DEODORIZING (appliances, non-critical medical equipment, and non-porous hard surfaces):
1) Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of this ready-to-use disinfectant.
2) Hold container 15-20 cm from the surface to be treated. Spray area until it is covered with the product.
3) Allow surface to remain visibly wet according to the necessary contact time as indicated on the table below. No scrubbing necessary.
4) Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with a clean microfiber cloth, mop or sponge.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV-1, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS.
1) To sanitize/deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces, hold container 15-20 cm from the surface to be treated.
2) Spray area until it is covered with the product.
3) Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 5 seconds. Let surface dry.
4) For heavily soiled surfaces, a pre-cleaning step is required.
5) For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required.
|Density||0.998 – 1.018|
|Active Ingredients||Alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (C12-18)
0.15 % w/w
|Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride
0.15 % w/w