S-22 Cleaner Descaler BrightenerPrint
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2002257002||Item #||2002278002|
|Weight||8.36 kg||Weight||17.48 kg|
|System||Dilution Control||System||Free pour|
- USE DIRECTIONS
- SDS & RESOURCES
S-22 Cleaner Descaler Brightener is a mild low pH organic salt formulation, which is excellent as a floor cleaner for hard surface non-porous floors
and tiles. Its unique blend of biodegradable surfactants gives it superior cleaning and descaling properties which makes it ideal for removing mineral
deposits such as winter abused salt and calcium on floors, ceramics, toilets, urinals, bathtubs and also to maintain clean grout.
NOTE: To avoid excess foaming, pour cold water first or place dilution control system as close to the side of the container being filled.
Improper use or dilution may lead to increased risk of health effects. Pretest the effect of the product on a hidden area of the surface being
cleaned. Always use with cold water.
1) Apply solution with a mop or an autoscrubber to clean the surface. Agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
2) Once soils are loosened simply rinse with a damp mop or an autoscrubber.
REMOVING DEPOSIT AND STAINS FROM HARD SURFACES:
1) Apply solution on a microfiber cloth to clean the surface.
2) Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes. Agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
3) Once soils are loosened, rinse and wipe dry.
REMOVING LIME, STONE AND SCALE BUILD-UP:
1) Apply with mop or cloth. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
2) Scrub with a stiff-bristle brush and rinse.
SALT AND CALCIUM REMOVAL ON CARPETS: Pretest carpets for colourfastness.
1) Remove excess deposits with rigid spatula or scraper.
2) Apply with sprayer (saturate deposit). Allow to work for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) Absorb with terry towel or extract.
4) Rinse with tap water and extract. For difficult and hard to remove deposits, repeat steps.