Sani Stuff Disinfectant and No Rinse Sanitizer
For SKU 2036259030 (2.8 L) we recommend purchasing this accessory kit 0000025027.
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2036259030||Item #||2036278001|
|Weight||6.1 kg||Weight||8.87 kg|
|System||Dilution Control||System||Free pour|
• No rinse sanitizer
• Will not harm hard non-porous surfaces, including metal and stainless steel
• Will not dull floor finish
• Deodorizes surfaces which are prone to odours caused by micro-organism
Consult product reference sheet for more information on its effectiveness.
NOTE: To avoid excess foaming, pour water first or place dilution control system as close to the side of the container being filled. This is a concentrate product: DO NOT USE UNDILUTED.
USE DIRECTIONS: Surfaces must be pre-cleaned before using this product. Prepare a fresh solution for each use.
1) Dilute product.
2) Apply with a sprayer, cloth, mop or by flooding or immersion. Allow surface or item(s) to remain wet for 10 minutes.
3) Remove excess liquid.
For HIV-1 (Human Immunodeficiency Virus): Wear disposable latex gloves, gowns, mask or eye covering. Clean blood or body fluids from surfaces before applying Sani Stuff. Any materials used in the cleaning process that may contain blood or body fluids are to be disposed of immediately in accordance with local regulations for infectious materials disposal.
SANITIZATION (200 ppm):
1) Prepare a 200 ppm active quaternary solution.
2) Apply with a sprayer, cloth, mop or by flooding or immersion. Allow surface or item(s) to remain wet for 1 minute.
3) Remove excess liquid or air dry. NO POTABLE RINSE IS REQUIRED. This product is an effective sanitizer when diluted in water up to 650 ppm hardness (CaCO3).
MILDEWSTAT: Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
1) Dilute product.
2) Apply with a sprayer, cloth, mop or by flooding. Make sure to wet all surfaces completely.
3) Let air dry.
|Dilution ratio||(1 part product : x parts water OR quantity of product / total quantity of solution)|
|Disinfection and mildewstat||1:182
5 ml / 946 ml
22 ml / 4 L
0.2 oz / 32 oz
1.1 oz / US gal
|Disinfection (against HIV-1)||1:124
7.6 ml / 946 ml
32 ml / 4 L
0.3 oz / 32 oz
1 oz / US gal
1.9 ml / 946 ml
8 ml / 4 L
0.1 oz / 32 oz
0.3 oz / US gal