SF152 Cleaner and Gloss Enhancer
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2417277001||Item #||N/A|
|Format||4 x 3.78 L (4 X 1 US Gallon)||Format||N/A|
1. Thoroughly sweep the floor to remove any dirt or soil.
2. Floors with heavy concentrations of oil, grease, or animal protein soils should initially be cleaned with an Avmor Cleaner Degreaser (follow proper use direction) to obtain optimum results.
3. Dilute SF152 Cleaner And Gloss Enhancer between 4-8 oz (120-240 ml) per gallon (3.78 L) with warm water (1:30 to 1:15), depending on the soil load and porosity of the floor to be cleaned and treated.
4. SF152 may be applied using either a mop (a two bucket system, one for solution, the other for soiled water) or an autoscrubber.
- If using a mop and bucket(s) system, ensure your mop head is thoroughly soaked of the solution in order and allow 5 minutes dwell time to get best results.
- If using an autoscrubber, place the SF152 solution in the feed tank of the autoscrubber with red nylon pads. The solution may be applied, scrubbed, and vacuumed in one step. However for heavily soiled floors, double scrub the area to be cleaned. Squeegee up on the first pass. Following damp mopping or scrubbing, allow the floor to dry completely. Do not rinse.
5. To restore gloss or repair scuffs, buff the treated area with an appropriate buffing pad with either a low or high-speed single disk rotary floor machine (175-350 RPM).
|Active Ingredient||Synthetic and Alkaline, Detergents, Slip Resistant Additive|
|Solids||8 – 10%|
|pH||8.7 – 9.5|
|Slip Resistance (ASTM)||0.6 SCOF (Static coefﬁcient of Friction)|
|Solubility in Water||Complete|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||3 cycles|
|Shelf Life||1 year minimum at room temperature|
|Flash Point||200 °F (93.3 °C)|
|Weight per US Gallon (3.78 L)||8.5 lb (3,86 kg)|