STRONG STUFF is your certified EcoLogo option without the inconvenience of highly toxic, caustic, odorous and fuming cleaners found on the market.
• No phosphates
• Low VOC
• No added fragrance
• Non corrosive
• Butyl free
• Organic ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
NOTE: For applications requiring dilution of the product, pour water first and then STRONG STUFF. It is recommended to wear protective
gloves and safety glasses. Always use with cold water.
HARD SURFACES, VENTS AND HOODS:
1) Apply with a sprayer or a cloth to clean surface.
2) Allow to work for 3-5 minutes. For heavy soils, agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
3) Wipe away soils with cloth.
4) Rinse well with potable water.
GRIDDLES AND PANINI PRESSES:
1) Pre-heat the cooking surface to 80 °C (176 °F) before cleaning and then shut off before applying the cleaning solution.
2) Spray or pour directly onto surface.
3) Allow to work for 15 minutes.
4) Place damp cloth under spatula and scrape greasy solution into rear gutter.
5) Wipe clean using a damp cloth.
6) Rinse well with potable water and wipe dry.
7) Apply thin coat of cooking oil to prevent rusting.
1) Apply with a sprayer directly to walls, racks and glass.
2) Allow to work for 5-15 minutes. For heavy soils, agitation may speed up the cleaning action.
3) Rinse well with potable water.
|Dilution ratio||(1 part product : x parts water OR quantity of product / total quantity of solution)|
|Commercial Ovens, Hood and Vents Undiluted||Undiluted|
|Hard Surfaces, Griddles and Panini Presses 1||1:1
74 ml / 946 ml
313 ml / 4 L
2.5 oz / 32 oz
10 oz / US gal
|Specific Gravity||1.060 – 1.075|
|pH||11.0 – 12.0|
|Refractive Index||13.0 – 17.0%|