TF385 Pre Burnish Floor Cleaner and Gloss/Slip Resistance Enhancer
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Item #||2409277001||Item #||N/A|
|Format||4 x 3.78 L (4 X 1 US Gallon)||Format||N/A|
1. Sweep or dry mop floor to remove any dirt or soil.
2. To obtain optimum results, heavily soiled floors should be cleaned with an Avmor Cleaner/Degreaser prior to applying TF385 Pre Burnish Floor Cleaner and Gloss/Slip Resistance Enhancer.
3. Apply TF385 (undiluted) using a very thin coat. Using too much TF385 will make burnishing more difficult and will waste product. One gallon (3.78 L) of TF385 will cover 4000-5000 ft2 (372-465 m2) of flooring. We recommend finish applicators like Fas-Trak’s Ultra-Track for large areas or Micro Trak for smaller areas for best results and quickest labour.
4. Allow floor to dry. A dry floor should appear in no longer than 3 minutes. (Note: Floor may appear hazy at this time.)
5. Burnish TF385 using a 1,000 RPM or faster burnishing machine with an aggressive burnishing pad (such as hog’s hair) passing over the finish three times for maximum results.
MAINTENANCE OF TF385: Once the floor has had its initial treatment with TF385, floors should be kept clean by washing daily with Avmor’s TF100 Anti-Slip Neutral Daily Floor Cleaner. Burnish the floor with an aqua maintainer pad at least weekly. When your floors don’t stand out, simply reapply TF385 to the worn area and burnish.
|Nonvolatile Solids||Modified Acrylic|
|Solids (% Brix)||10%|
|pH||9.0 – 9.8|
|Gloss||60° Burnished >90|
|Weight per US Gallon (3.78 L)||8.31 lb (3,77 kg)|
|Slip Resistance (ASTM F-609)||0.6 SCOF (Static Coefficient of Friction)|
|Stability||1 year minimum at room temperature|
|Freeze/Thaw Stability||3 cycles minimum|
|Drying Time||15 – 20 minutes|
|US Gallon (3.78 L) Coverage||4000 – 5000 ft2 (371.6 – 464.5 m2)|
|Removability (Gardner)||75 cycles maximum|